AsianPrivateHackerz
Guys nag change site lng po ako para mas maganda e2 po
http://reloded.umbb.net/forum
AsianPrivateHackerz
Guys nag change site lng po ako para mas maganda e2 po
http://reloded.umbb.net/forum
AsianPrivateHackerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys lipat po tau ng site e2 po bagong site natin ---> http://reloded.umbb.net/forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
AdminAPH
AdminAPH
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
AdminAPH
Shoutbox Rules I_vote_lcapShoutbox Rules I_voting_barShoutbox Rules I_vote_rcap 
@Thunders
AmZz
makatangmahangin
Keywords
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 79 registered users
The newest registered user is mcedds747

Our users have posted a total of 23 messages in 15 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
AdminAPH
Top posting users this week
No user

Shoutbox Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminAPH
Founder
Founder
AdminAPH

Shoutbox Rules Empty
PostSubject: Shoutbox Rules   Shoutbox Rules EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:34 am

All rules in the "Ban" section are instant. If you break any of these rules you are subject to a 24 hour ban from the chatbox.
All rules in the "Other" section are a kick or ban depending on how the rule is broken.
Kick -
(These rules are more common and include abbreviations)
1) [spam] - Spamming is not allowed. This means if you write random characters intentionally, you will get kicked. Purposely spamming smileys this includes the random one, two, or three smileys at a time that you feel like spamming and thinking it's not ss.
2) [flood, fluid, fld] - Do not type more then 4+ lines in a row. Try to use complete sentences to the best of your ability.
3) [Smiley Spam, ss, smiley] - Typing more then 5 smilies in a row is not needed and not allowed.
4) [caps] - Making paragraphs/large statements with all caps or several small messages with caps is not allowed.
5) [disrespect, dr, hating] - Blatantly disrespecting other users/staff will not be tolerated. Calling someone fake will result in a kick. If a person says who they are then leave them as they are. However, we understand if you are joking around with friends.
6) [swearing, swear, dr] - You may swear in general (Example: My fucking day is boring). Swearing at other users will result in punishment.
7) [pc, private chat] - You may not ask others to private message/private chat you or anyone else to join your server. If it is for help you are allowed. Also, you may not request people to private chat you with a link. Rather just ask them in the main chat.
Cool [30, 30 seconds, same screen] - While advertising your server make sure you wait 30 seconds between advertisements. Also, if your advertisement or another advertisement by someone else advertising your server is still on page then don't advertise.
9) [trolling, troll, causing trouble] - Don't intentionally make other users angry and start fights. It leads to other rules being broken.
10) [new name] - Users who do not have a name or has a name less than 3 letters long are not allowed. They will be asked to change their name at first and then will be kicked if they refuse to change it.
(These rules are less common and don't include abbreviations)
10) [Discrimination] - Do not judge and/or call out others based on skin color, nationality, or religion.
11) [Impersonation] - Using the same name as another to confuse members of RSWebclients is not allowed.
12) [Begging] - Asking for staff ruins your chances of actually getting it and is very annoying. In addition, it labels you as a wannabe. Any begging/asking for runescape accounts, runescape gold, begging for staff on a server is now considered spam. The chatbox is not for you to gain rs accounts and rs gps it is there to help people with their server/webclient/website issuses. Ex. Pm me if you quit rs, anyone have a rs account? can anyone spare rsgps?
13) [Hostile Acts] - Committing or talking about hostile acts (Hacking talk/threat or DDoSing talk/threat) is not allowed.
14) [Server Disrespect] - We encourage everyone to try and experience being a owner of their own server. Don't disrespect other servers.
15) [Buying and Selling] - Transactions for anything and everything are not allowed. It is to prevent scamming in the chat.
16) [Changing Name] - Server names are allowed in your Xat display name as long as the name doesn't say "Come to "Server Name"now!". Having links in your name is not allowed. Also, you must have a name.
17) [Religion] - No talking about religion, it will lead to an argument. This is strictly prohibited.
18) [Language] - You must speak in English. The only exception will be if you don't speak English.
19) [Xat Kiss] - Do not use Xat powers that fill the screen. Using the shark (etc) feature in the chatbox is strictly prohibited. Getting married or becoming best friends with a user is allowed.
20) [Backseat Modding] - Helping the mods on chat is understandable, but telling them how to do their job isn't cool.
21) [Arguing] - Please don't argue with a moderator's decision in the chat. It causes fights and it makes chaos in the chat. Just report the staff member in the forums with your opinion.
22) [Automated services] - Using an autotyper to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed. Moderator will be searching to see if a user is using a automated service to post advertisement. Feel free to copy your advertisement once and paste it every 30 seconds on one page only.
23) [Gambling] - Betting anything in the RSWebclients chatbox is not permitted.
Ban -
24) [Outside Link] - Outside links are prohibited in the chat or site and will be met with a ban. Users are free to show screen shots to other users in the chatbox. An Exception to this rule is Anomaly7.org and Anomaly7.com this site is allowed to be advertised no action should be taken.
25) [Telling others to break the rules] - Telling us to break the rules is an instant ban. This is not acceptable at all. Luring others to break rules in order to report them is also not allowed. If a user wants to break a rule they will do it on their own terms.
Other -
26) [Racism] - This rule goes with racial slurs like n-word, cracker, wet back etc. NOT ALLOWED.
Moderator Information
Help -
If a user breaks multiple rules, a moderator has the right to multiply their (1-5 hour) ban by how many rules are broken.
The Racism rules goes as follows:
User is using racism in a general matter - Kick
User is using racism directed at another user - Ban (10 hours)
The outside link rule goes as follows:
User is AFK not talking - Do nothing
User is talking but not adverting - Ask kindly to change house (if they don't within 60 seconds respond with kick, after that ban)
User is adverting - 24 hour ban
The private chat rule goes as follows:
User is asking everyone to pc them to join their server - not allowed
User is asking for help and to pc them - allowed
Xat Kisses are a kick (other then marriage, BFF, and divorcing)
Rules -
1) [Help] - Moderators are required to help a user when they need it.
2) [AFK] - Moderators are not allowed to be AFK (Away From Keyboard) for more than 10 minutes. If you want to be AFK then press sign out. In order to know whether or not you are AFK or not mods must talk in main pool of the chatbox at least every 10 minutes. Except Sean, he gets perm banned right after. Then unbanned, and allowed to afk.
3) [Main Rules] - All rules that apply to users also apply to staff members.
Additional Information

NOTE: USERS OR STAFF WHO ATTEMPT TO GO AROUND THE RULES BY SAYING THEY DIDN'T BREAK IT DIRECTLY, ARE ABLE TO BE PUNISHED. THESE RULES APPLY TO ANY FEATURE THAT THE CHATBOX OFFERS.
Back to top Go down
https://asianprivatehackerz.board-directory.net
AdminAPH
Founder
Founder
AdminAPH

Shoutbox Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoutbox Rules   Shoutbox Rules EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:35 am

#PINNED
Back to top Go down
https://asianprivatehackerz.board-directory.net

Shoutbox Rules